They had to go in and suction out her abdominal cavity which was full of gastric juices, which is potentially very very bad.
They gave her two doses of concentrated antibiotics into her arterial vein (I think that's where she said, I may be wrong) and is now on IV antibiotics.
She was given a sedative last night and they have been trying to wake her up for about an hour now to no avail.
She has had 1.5 liters of fluid and hasn't peed since surgery so there is concern about current bladder function, which is the main reason they are trying to get her up right now.
Just checked glucose because it dropped way low last surgery, and it's stable at 86.
For now just waiting for her to wake up

I feel stressed just reading it.
ReplyDeletePraying.
Colleen-I am following your story with Milena. I am so sorry for all that you both are going through. I know that she probably doesn't understand, but you are doing everything humanly possible for her so that she can have the life she deserves when she is well again. I hope that the next post is a positive one. Thinking of you both!
ReplyDeleteHow are things going?
ReplyDeletePraying for the best...
Praying for your sweet little Millie.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are on my mind. Praying for sweet Milena!
ReplyDeletePraying
ReplyDeleteHoping all is going well! Just wanted to know I am thinking of you and your family and praying for sweet Millie!
ReplyDeleteOh poor baby! And poor mama and papa! I'm so sorry, breaks my heart. I will be praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteOh poor baby! And poor mama and papa! I'm so sorry this happened, breaks my heart. I will be praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteHow is Millie?
ReplyDelete