10 DAYS
Until we are one year into our commitment of Eli.
14 DAYS
Until his last birthday passes without a family.
30 DAYS
Until they are forever ours.
A HOPEFUL ESTIMATE OF 60 DAYS
Until we take them out of their orphanages forever.
We've come a long way...
761 DAYS
Ago we contacted our social worker to do a homestudy for us.
460 DAYS
Ago I traveled with a friend, met Eli, and knew we'd be back for him.
422 DAYS
Ago we requested commitment paperwork to bring him home.
356 DAYS
Ago his country's government put him on hold for us.
343 DAYS
Ago we first asking to review Millie's file.
194 DAYS
Ago we received approval to add Millie to our adoption.
110 DAYS
Ago I boarded a place to go visit them on trip one.
103 DAYS
Ago I said goodbye to Millie with a promise to retun.
96 DAYS
Ago I said goodbye to Eli for the last time.
We're almost there!
60 Days.
Praying they fly by

No comments:
Post a Comment